The Company carefully controls its activities to ensure that all individuals use and comply with the Health &
Safety Policy, which is in place to ensure a clean and safe working environment. This is for the protection of our employees,
visitors, contractors and any members of the public on or near our site(s).
This Health & Safety Policy
is an integrated part of the Management Systems of the Company; this works in conjunction with the Quality Management System
and the Environmental Management System (under development) and all Standard Operating Procedures.
of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe
plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction
and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working
- To review and revise the Health & Safety Policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Company is underpinned by a Modus Operandi
and these nine core policies which are enshrined in our Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures and Quality
Management System. They are: